Hot Toys has shared images of their latest Iron Man 3 release, Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine. Now your extremely detailed and articulated Iron Man figure can strike a pose.
Hit the jump to see more images and details.
“I am Iron Man.” As the Iron Man 3 movie is coming in just three months, Hot Toys is proud to present a brand new 1/6th scale Power Pose Series (PPS) to fans, highlighting the powerful poses that the Iron Man Collectible Figures can perform which are very closed to that in the movie, and some of the features which can be shared with our Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series, so that the three Series can be displayed together in the same 1/6th scale.
Are you expecting a multitude of BRAND NEW armor suits in the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie? Hot Toys’ Power Pose Series (PPS) will bring you with a collection of all the BRAND NEW armors appeared in the Iron Man 3 movie very soon. Collect them all and enjoy the Power Pose Series together with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series!
Leading the Series is the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine which is semi-articulated, featuring the flying and battle poses, ability to perform waist and neck twist actions closed to that in the movie, LED light-up functions and figure stand with Mark XLII and the Stark Industries nameplate.
The 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine is coming in Q2 this year together with the movie launch period, so that fans can enjoy it at an earlier time!
The 1/6th scale Power Pose Mark XLII Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic likeness of Mark XLII in the movie
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Metallic red and gold painting on armor
– Special patterns on underarms
– Ball joints on four limbs and wrists for posing
– Two (2) poses performed including the flying mode and battle mode with his iconic repulsor blast action
– One (1) interchangeable right thigh for mode switching
– LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) left fist
– Figure stand with Mark XLII and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
– Suitable for displaying with the Movie Masterpiece & Diorama Series
**This collectible is limited edition
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Release date: Q2, 2013